Please note that in many circumstances, we cannot effectively do business with you without processing some Personal Data about you (e.g., your contact information). For example, when you contact customer service representatives, we may require you to provide information to authenticate your identity to assist you with your request. If you are unable to provide this information, we may be unable to process your request.
You may have a right under your area’s data protection law to the following rights with respect to some or all of your Personal Data:
• To request access to your Personal Data;
• To request that we rectify or erase your Personal Data;
• To request that we restrict or block the processing of your Personal Data (including to object to the sharing of your Personal Data under other relevant laws);
- This includes the right to opt-out of solicitations;
• To provide your Personal Data directly to another organization, i.e., a right to data portability;
• When we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing.
We will make reasonable efforts to respond promptly to your requests in accordance with applicable laws. We may, after receiving your request, require additional information from you to honor the request and verify your identity. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so.